HRSY Roller Chain Profile
ANSI, DIN, ISO
Drive chains, Conveyor chains, Engineering chains, Agricultural chains, Traction chains, Escalator chains
Short pitch precision roller chain (A series, B series, Hevey duty series roller chain)
High strength short pitch roller chains
Self-lubrication roller chain
Oil filed chains
Heavy duty cranked-link transmission chains
Double pitch transmission chains
Inverted tooth chains
Other (Driver chains)
Conveying roller chains
Rubber attached plate chains
Printing iron drying room line chains
Double hinged conveyor chains
Metric (M type) conveyor chains
FV series conveyor chains
Wooden conveyor chains
Chains for food packaging machinery
Conveyor chains for paper roll
Conveying chains for cement industry
Scraper conveyor chains
Conveyor chains for coal washer
Rubber gloves carrier chains
Steel sleeve chain for engineering
Welded-steel-type mill chains
Sugar machine chains
Conveyor chains for steel mill
Agricultural machinery drive chains
Steel pintle chains
ZGS38 combine harvester chains
Rice harvester chains
S type C type
Leaf chains for sky stacker
Escalator step chains
Escalator driver chains
40Mn, 45Mn, SS316, SS304, SS201
We have competitive price and high quality.
Our stock standard length: 5ft each piece, 10ft each piece.
Custom length: We can custom according to your demand.
We can accept your Logo, accept ODM, OEM.
Packaging & Shipping
ZheJiang Haorongshengye Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
1. Was founded in 2008
2. Our Principle:
“Credibility Supremacy, and Customer First”
3. Our Promise:
“High quality products, and Excellent Service”
4. Our Value:
“Being Honesty, Doing the Best, and Long-lasting Development”
5. Our Aim:
“Develop to be a leader in the power transmission parts industry in the world”
2).High quality products
3).OEM service or can customized according to your drawings
4).Reply your inquiry in 24 hours
5).Professional technical team 24 hours online service
6).Provide sample service
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Short Pitch Chain
What are the key differences between single-strand and multi-strand roller chains?
Single-strand and multi-strand roller chains are two variations of roller chains with distinct characteristics. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Structure: Single-strand roller chains consist of a single row of links, while multi-strand roller chains have two or more parallel rows of links running side by side.
2. Load Capacity: Multi-strand roller chains generally have a higher load capacity compared to single-strand chains. The additional strands distribute the load across multiple rows of links, increasing the overall strength and load-carrying capacity of the chain.
3. Width: Multi-strand roller chains are wider than single-strand chains due to the presence of multiple rows of links. The increased width provides additional surface area for load distribution and enhances the chain’s overall stability and strength.
4. Speed Limit: Single-strand roller chains typically have a higher speed limit compared to multi-strand chains. The presence of multiple strands in multi-strand chains can create more friction and resistance, limiting their speed capability.
5. Tolerance to Misalignment: Multi-strand roller chains generally have better tolerance to misalignment compared to single-strand chains. The multiple rows of links allow for slight misalignments between sprockets, providing some flexibility and accommodating minor deviations without compromising the chain’s performance.
6. Installation Complexity: Single-strand chains are generally easier to install and align compared to multi-strand chains. The simplicity of a single row of links reduces the complexity of installation and reduces the chances of misalignment.
7. Application Suitability: Single-strand roller chains are commonly used in applications where moderate loads and higher speeds are required, such as bicycles, motorcycles, and light machinery. Multi-strand roller chains are preferred for heavy-duty applications that involve high loads, such as industrial machinery, conveyors, and heavy equipment.
When selecting between single-strand and multi-strand roller chains, factors such as the magnitude of the load, operating speed, alignment requirements, and application-specific considerations should be taken into account to ensure optimal chain performance and longevity.
How do roller chains handle abrasive environments?
Roller chains are designed to handle various operating conditions, including abrasive environments. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Material Selection: Roller chains are typically constructed using high-quality materials that offer good resistance to abrasion. Common materials used for roller chains include alloy steel, stainless steel, or specialized coatings that enhance wear resistance.
2. Surface Hardness: The components of a roller chain, such as the pins, bushings, and rollers, are heat-treated to achieve a high surface hardness. This hardness helps to resist wear caused by abrasive particles present in the environment.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication plays a crucial role in protecting roller chains from abrasive wear. Lubricants act as a barrier between the chain components and abrasive contaminants, reducing friction and minimizing wear. The lubricant also helps to flush away any abrasive particles that may come in contact with the chain.
4. Sealing and Protection: Roller chains can be equipped with seals or protective covers to provide an additional layer of defense against abrasive particles. These seals help to prevent contaminants from entering the chain and causing premature wear. Seals also help to retain lubrication within the chain, further enhancing its performance in abrasive environments.
5. Regular Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance are essential to ensure the longevity of roller chains in abrasive environments. This includes periodic cleaning to remove accumulated debris and checking for signs of wear or damage. Prompt replacement of worn components is necessary to prevent further deterioration and ensure reliable operation.
While roller chains are generally robust in abrasive environments, it’s important to consider the severity of the abrasion, as extremely abrasive conditions may require specialized chain materials or additional protective measures. Consulting with experts and selecting the appropriate chain design and materials based on the specific application requirements can help maximize the performance and lifespan of roller chains in abrasive environments.
Are there any alternatives to roller chains for power transmission?
Yes, there are several alternatives to roller chains for power transmission, depending on the specific application requirements. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Belt Drives: Belt drives are a common alternative to roller chains for power transmission. They use a flexible belt made of materials such as rubber, polyurethane, or neoprene. Belt drives offer smooth and quiet operation, high-speed capabilities, and can transmit power over long distances. They are often used in applications where precise synchronization is not required.
2. Gear Drives: Gear drives use meshing gears to transmit power. They offer high torque capabilities, precise motion control, and can handle heavy loads. Gear drives are commonly used in applications that require high efficiency and precise speed control, such as industrial machinery, automotive transmissions, and robotics.
3. Timing Belts: Timing belts, also known as synchronous belts, are toothed belts that provide positive power transmission. They are used in applications that require precise synchronization between two or more shafts. Timing belts offer low noise, high efficiency, and resistance to slippage. They are commonly used in automotive engines, industrial automation, and precision machinery.
4. Chain Drives: Chain drives, similar to roller chains, use interconnected links to transmit power. However, chain drives often have larger pitch sizes and heavier-duty construction compared to roller chains. Chain drives offer high load-carrying capacity, durability, and can operate in demanding conditions. They are commonly used in heavy machinery, agricultural equipment, and motorcycles.
5. Direct Drives: Direct drives eliminate the need for mechanical power transmission components like chains or belts. They directly connect the motor or power source to the driven equipment, providing a more efficient and compact solution. Direct drives are commonly used in applications that require high precision, such as CNC machines, robotics, and linear motion systems.
When considering alternatives to roller chains, factors such as load requirements, speed, precision, environmental conditions, and cost must be taken into account. Each alternative has its own advantages and limitations, and the choice depends on the specific needs of the application.
editor by CX 2023-08-15
|GB, ISO, ANSI, DIN
|Standard A and standard B precision roller chain, conveyor chain;
|special chain with accessories, welding chain, leaf chain and sprocket
|ANSI chain No.
|DIN/ISO chain No.
|Food processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, electronics, machinery;
|household appliances, automotive manufacturing, metallurgy, sewage treatment
|A series,B series
DETAILS ABOUT CZPT CHAIN
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1997 with trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 35 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in low season for some items (during May to July), and 45 days during new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
For customers who need sample confirmation before ordering, please bear in mind that the following policy will be adopted:
1) All samples are free of charge with the maximum value not exceeding USD 100.
2) The courier cost for the first-time sample sending will be charged for by the consignee. We will send the samples with freight to be collected. So please inform your account with FedEx, UPS, DHL or TNT so that we can proceed promptly.
3) The first-time courier cost will be totally deducted from the contract value of the trial cooperation.
4) OEM/ODM are both available.
|Transmission Chain, Drag Chain, Conveyor Chain, Dedicated Special Chain
Are there any environmental considerations when using roller chains?
Yes, there are several environmental considerations to keep in mind when using roller chains. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Lubricants: The choice of lubricant for roller chains can have an environmental impact. It’s important to select lubricants that are environmentally friendly and comply with any relevant regulations. Biodegradable lubricants or those with low toxicity are often preferred to minimize environmental harm in case of leaks or spills.
2. Contamination: Roller chains can be susceptible to contamination from dust, dirt, or other particles present in the operating environment. Contaminants can accelerate wear and reduce the lifespan of the chain. Implementing proper sealing measures, such as using protective covers or enclosures, can help prevent contamination and maintain chain performance.
3. Noise and Vibration: Roller chains can generate noise and vibration during operation, which may have environmental implications, especially in noise-sensitive areas. Employing noise reduction measures, such as using noise-dampening materials or implementing sound barriers, can help mitigate the impact of chain noise on the surrounding environment.
4. Corrosion Protection: In corrosive environments, protecting the roller chain from corrosion is crucial. Corrosion not only affects the performance and lifespan of the chain but can also lead to the release of harmful substances into the environment. Using corrosion-resistant materials or applying appropriate coatings can help minimize environmental risks.
5. Energy Efficiency: Roller chains should be properly tensioned and maintained to ensure efficient power transmission. By optimizing the performance of the chain, energy consumption can be minimized, resulting in reduced environmental impact.
6. Recycling and Disposal: When roller chains reach the end of their lifespan, proper disposal or recycling should be considered. Some components of the chain, such as metal links, can be recycled to minimize waste and conserve resources. Local regulations and recycling facilities should be consulted for guidance on the proper disposal or recycling methods.
It’s important to assess the specific environmental requirements and regulations in the operating environment and choose roller chain solutions that align with sustainable practices and minimize any negative environmental impacts.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in mining equipment?
Yes, roller chains can be used for power transmission in mining equipment. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Mining equipment often requires robust and reliable power transmission systems to handle the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in mining operations. Roller chains have proven to be a suitable choice for power transmission in mining equipment due to their various advantages:
1. High Strength and Durability: Roller chains are designed to withstand high loads and provide reliable power transmission in challenging environments. They are made from high-strength materials such as alloy steel, which enables them to handle the heavy loads typically encountered in mining applications.
2. Resistance to Shock and Impact: Mining equipment often operates in rugged environments with frequent shock and impact loads. Roller chains are engineered to handle such conditions and can withstand the sudden changes in load and direction without compromising their performance or integrity.
3. Flexibility and Adaptability: Roller chains have inherent flexibility, allowing them to accommodate misalignment and angular movement between sprockets. This flexibility helps to ensure smooth and efficient power transmission even in applications where slight misalignments may occur due to the nature of the mining equipment.
4. Resistance to Contaminants: Mining environments can be dusty and contain abrasive particles. Roller chains are designed to resist contamination and maintain their performance even in dirty and harsh conditions. Proper sealing and lubrication can further enhance their resistance to contaminants.
5. Easy Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment can help ensure optimal performance and extend the lifespan of the chain. In case of wear or damage, individual chain links can be replaced without the need for replacing the entire chain, making maintenance more cost-effective.
It’s important to note that when using roller chains in mining equipment, proper selection, installation, and maintenance are crucial. Working with reputable suppliers and following recommended guidelines for chain selection, lubrication, and tensioning can help maximize the performance and longevity of the roller chain system in mining applications.
Can roller chains be used in corrosive environments?
Roller chains can be used in certain corrosive environments, but it depends on the specific conditions and the type of roller chain used. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
In general, standard roller chains are not suitable for prolonged exposure to corrosive environments, as they are typically made from carbon steel and are vulnerable to corrosion. However, there are specialized roller chains available that are specifically designed to withstand corrosive conditions. These chains are typically made from corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel or nickel-plated steel.
Corrosion-resistant roller chains offer several advantages:
1. Enhanced Corrosion Resistance: The use of corrosion-resistant materials provides excellent resistance to rust, oxidation, and chemical corrosion. This makes them suitable for applications where the chain is exposed to moisture, chemicals, or other corrosive agents.
2. Extended Lifespan: Corrosion-resistant roller chains have a longer service life compared to standard chains in corrosive environments. The resistance to corrosion helps maintain the chain’s structural integrity and prevents premature wear or failure.
3. Reduced Downtime and Maintenance: By using corrosion-resistant roller chains, maintenance and downtime due to chain corrosion are minimized. These chains require less frequent lubrication and are less prone to seizing or becoming stuck due to corrosion, resulting in reduced maintenance and increased operational efficiency.
However, it’s important to note that even corrosion-resistant roller chains have limitations. The level of corrosion resistance can vary depending on the specific material and environmental factors. In highly aggressive or extreme corrosive environments, additional protective measures such as specialized coatings or sealants may be necessary.
Before selecting a roller chain for a corrosive environment, it is essential to consider the severity of the corrosion, temperature, chemical exposure, and other environmental factors. Consulting with a knowledgeable supplier or engineer can help determine the most suitable chain material and design for the specific application.
editor by CX 2023-07-20